What is The Ground_Up Project?
We are a 'pre-selection' and 'pre-qualification' platform, providing a space for the right companies to be found by the right investors. Once the pre-qualification is successful, investors and companies are able to pursue discussions directly. During the fundraising process, entrepreneurs can benefit from expertise provided by the service providers registered on the platform and through The Investment Clinic.
Why should I join The Ground_Up Project?
Join today – free of charge - at http://groundupproject.net/register
The tools offered on the platform (developed in close collaboration with the investment community) are guiding entrepreneurs to collect and share the information investors are looking for when they assess an investment opportunity. Tailored services such as investor readiness through The Investment Clinic is also available.
Our tools and services are designed to improve that likelihood as much as possible, by giving entrepreneurs the guidance and assistance they need to help in their fundraising drives as well as increased investor awareness through visibility on the platform.
Why do I need a Value Compass score?
How much does it cost to sign up?
Who has joined The Ground_Up Project?
The network of Investors is growing both online and offline and The Ground_Up Project is learning the details of their investment strategy in order to better source and pre-qualify impact ventures on the platform.
If you are an investor and would like to share your investment preferences with us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a legally incorporated for-profit entity, anywhere in the world
- Have an up-to-date business plan,
- Have an identified customer base
- Have basic updated financial projections
- Articulate a social and/or environmental impact of your products or services
- Be looking for funding between US$ 300’000 and US$ 20’000’000
What do I need to do to join?
However, should you choose not to complete the full Add a Company form, you should note that the Value Compass tool will not be able to accurately help you to identify areas of your investment proposal that may need further work, prior to the coaching sessions, and to pitching your venture to actual investors.
I registered and have a Value Compass score. What now?
Services & Partners
Tell me about Investor Readiness
- online Value Compass benchmarking on six dimensions of management strength, operations maturity, social impact, country, financials, and environmental issues; it points out potential areas you may want to improve prior to getting in touch with investors.
- access to webinars and online training sessions, conducted by The Ground_Up Project experts and investors through The Investment Clinic
- offline 5 x 1h coaching sessions, tailored according to needs and focusing among others on business plan, pitch deck, investment teaser, financials etc. conducted by The Ground_Up Project experts.
Tell me about Investor Awareness
- A check of self-assessment Value Compass score (online/ on the phone).
- Recommendations for coaching to prepare an Investment teaser and other aspects of fundraising.
- Inclusions in our newsletters, social media, and marketing campaigns